No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Michael Stevenson – NLP Copywriting Mastery Video Home Study
If You’re Sick and Tired of Knowing You Could Be Generating More Leads, Closing More Clients and Enjoying More Profit, But Not Sure How, Then Copywriting is the Missing Key to Your Succes…
Author: Michael Stevenson
Michael Stevenson – NLP Copywriting Mastery Video Home Study
The Internet Changed Everything and It Could Mean the Demise of Your Business If You Don’t Learn This Powerful Skill Before It’s Too Late…
There used to be a day when the old phrase, “If you build it, they will come…” was somewhat true.
Now, that’s just a pipe dream…
Today, we live in an world where people are overwhelmed and oversaturated on a daily basis. People are more skeptical, more cynical and more closed-minded than ever before.
The result? It doesn’t matter how good your product or service is (or how good your intentions are)… most people will probably reject you.
I remember feeling the sharp sting of having a great product that I knew would help people, but for some reason, few people were buying.
I was in my mid-twenties… a single dad, working in a career I hated. I was trying to figure out a way I could get more people to even consider my product. I knew if I could just get people to pay attention, I would be able to sell more product, help more people and quit my stinkin’ day job.
I was frustrated to the core, feeling completely beaten and rejected, until a trusted friend read my website and solved the mystery for me.
Copywriting was the missing piece. When I learned it, not only did I start selling more than ever before, but within a year, I was being paid to professionally write copy for others and watching their sales skyrocket, too.
Are you the kind of person who wants to find out how to make your product or service irresistible? Then read on…
Think of a time in your life when you saw something you just had to have… Something that practically made your mouth water…
As you think of much you wanted that “irresistible thing,” the thought of getting it tickles your mind and calls out your name, and you find yourself saying, “I have to get this…”
And as you go back to that time, now, thinking about what you saw or heard that made you feel you want this thing so much, locate that growing feeling of desire inside of you…
That’s the feeling you want every customer to have when they read about your product or service.
So how do you get people to feel this feeling of deep desire when they come to your website, read your brochure, or see your ads on social media?
Hi, my name is Michael Stevenson. I’ve been a business consultant to some of the most celebrated, powerful and successful people in the world.
I’ve been professionally writing “copy” (the text that makes up an ad or marketing piece) since 1998, both in my own highly-successful businesses and as a professional copywriter for hire.
I’ve been fusing copywriting with NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming: the gateway to the mind) for over 18 years. Copywriting is the art of creating words that make people practically salivate over your products and services, and even though it seems like magic, it’s a learnable skill and you can come to master this easier than you may think.
Typically, hiring a copywriter to write even one page of copy for your business costs anywhere from $3,000 to $10,000… even $20,000, because once you’ve found the solution to create words to stimulate unstoppable desire within your clients, your profit potential is virtually unlimited.
Of all the things in business and marketing, the most powerful thing I’ve ever learned is how to write in a persuasive way that gets people to buy, combining copywriting with Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
If you’re a business owner, marketer, or copywriter this could be the big break you’ve been looking for…
If You’re Sick and Tired of Knowing You Could Be Generating More Leads, Closing More Clients and Enjoying More Profit, But Not Sure How, Then Copywriting is the Missing Key to Your Success
Marketing, online or offline, is no longer about just statistics and demographics…
To survive in this rapidly changing world, you need to truly understand the psychology of the mind and how people make decisions.
For example, did you know…
- There are certain colors, numbers and visuals that people are subconsciously drawn to and
attracted to more than others? (some may be used on this page)
- That different personality types will respond to different kinds of motivation statements and ignore the rest.Learning this can almost double your prospects’ interest (by letting you appeal to 44.7% to 54.9% more people than before)
- That there are certain words that are so penetrating that they go directly into the subconscious mind (discovered by famed psychiatrist, Dr. Milton H. Erickson, M.D., and so powerful, he refused to teach them to ordinary people like you and me)
- That one, and only one, particular aspect of your product or service will determine how long or short your copy should be? And that if you get it wrong, statistics show that your audience simply won’t buy (maybe this is why they aren’t buying now)
- That there are secret ways to subliminally influence your audience to act that can be used in print and online? (Yes, I’m using them somewhere on this page and I’ll tell you exactly where when you watch the course)
- That there are mental “filters” through which people will be reading your marketing messages (three sensory inputs, four learning styles, and sixteen personality types). Miss even one, and you’ll lose a percentage of your audience. But chances are you’re missing, not one, but at least 66% to 75% of them. Speak to all of them all and you’ll potentially double your sales or more with this skill
And That’s EXACTLY Why I Created the
NLP Copywriting Mastery Home Study
I wanted to give this gift of writing powerful copy to heart-centered business owners, marketers and copywriters just like you to empower you to get your message out to the world so you can help more people, do more good, and be rewarded for what you do.
This is your opportunity to become a master at the art of entering the mind with each and every one of your own tantalizing words so you can make more people say yes! Think of how much your business will grow when you’re able to entice and close 66% to 75% more of your prospects!
In This Video Home Study Training, Taught by NLP Master and Marketing Coach, Michael Stevenson…
- You’ll discover why you have the capability to be a great copywriter, even if you thinkyour writing stinks!
- You’ll learn how to sell your products or services with great copy on your website, in your ads, brochures, mailers and even social media
- You’ll find out how to use NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming — the science of the mind) in your copywriting to get even more sales
- You’ll gain masterful skills from copywriting legends without the years of education and experience it took them to achieve it (through the NLP process of “modeling”)
- You’ll learn how to use ethical influence and persuasion in copy with step-by-step instructions and checklists
- You’ll discover and master influencing through stories. Facts tell, but stories sell. You’ll learn one of the most powerful and covert ways of influencing others through story-telling
- You’ll learn research tactics to zero in on your “dream client” Facts tell, but stories sell. You’ll learn one of the most powerful and covert ways of influencing others through story-telling
- You’ll compete the training knowing everything you need to know to get better results from your marketing, for the rest of your life, easily and effortlessly
- You’ll learn insider secrets of copywriting not taught in any other copywriting or marketing course
- You’ll know exactly what and how to write to sell practically anything using written word
- Your competitors will wonder what the heck happened as you “steal” client after client, right out from under their nose
- This is the most ADVANCED and practical, copywriting home study training anywhere. What you’ll learn in this course will, by far, exceed anything you’ve learned in any other copywriting or marketing course and is suitable for both newbies and experts